Monday, November 26, 2007

Themed Reading Challenge

Wendy is hosting this challenge. We are to read at least 4 books with the same theme from Jan 1 to Jun 20 08. My idea actually was to read something of interest to me which are books about books. After reading the captivating The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield and Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon, I've been wanting to find similar stories. I was really excited to explore more books about books but it would mean adding to my already high pile of books!
So I decided to read what's already in my pile and came up with the theme Thrillers. I have 5 thrillers in hand:
Blood Memory by Greg Iles
The Various Haunts of Men by Susan Hill
Out by Natsuo Kirino
London Bridges by James Patterson and
The Innocent Man by John Grisham

I might or might not read all but at least it helps to reduce my TBR pile! Also I think I'll add The Neon Rain by James Lee Burke as an alternative or as an extra. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Ooooh, I love a good thriller :) Glad you will be joining the challenge! I look forward to reading your reviews.