Tuesday, December 18, 2007

TBR List!!

Now 12 books for TBR challenge. I have some trouble choosing! But this is what I came up with. I'm cross reading these with 888 challenge. I hope I can at least reduce my pile in the coming year!

Waterland Graham Swift
Brief History of The Dead Kevin Brockmeier
Mansfield Park Jane Austen
The Kite Runner Khaled Hosseini
A Thousand Splendid Suns Khaled Hosseini
The Pilgrimage Paulo Coelho
Seduction of Water Carol Goodman
The Thirteenth Tale Diane Setterfield
Surfacing Margaret Atwood
London Bridges James Patterson
Innocent Man John Grisham
Twilight Children Torey Hayden

Alternatives:
Northanger Abbey
Handmaid's Tale, Atwood
The Pillars of the Earth, Ken Follett
The Toy Engine, Enid Blyton
The Library Window, Oliphant
5 People you Meet in Heaven, Mitch Albom
Sophie's World, Jostein Gaardner
Turn of the Screw, Henry James
In a Glass Darkly, Sheridan Le Fanu
Satanic Verses, Salman Rushdie

No comments: